1. Identifies issues, concerns programs and services where foundation can be of assistance to the members and to the entire tourism business community of the municipality.
2. Develop viable programs and strategies to make the foundation a major catalyst in tourism development of the Municipality of Kalibo.
3. Establish linkages and institutionalize partnership with multi-sectoral tourism community, local and international.
4. Foster strong partnership with the local government units (LGUs) and relevant national agencies.
5. Upholding and promoting growth and development of tourism-related business in Kalibo.
6. Lobbying for policies, program, projects and issues affecting tourism and its business environment
7. Nurturing a positive image of the foundation to the public, and
8. Integrate environment programs in tourism activities